Kepiting

Mobil Bekas

Saturday 16 November 2019

My Favorit Stuff

Yoo what's up? Today, I want to tell you my favorite stuff is Headphone marshall major 2. The sound from this headphone is clear. The interface is interesting. When worn so cozy because the foam is so soft.

I have used this headphone for 5 months.  That's ever broke because of the cable disconnected and the sound only on moiety and then I repaired. I changed the foam and the cable so in the cable has a scar because of soldering, but now my headphone break again. I don't know what happens. When I use it the sound is audible so far perhaps the cable crack again. I will rebuild more when I have enough money. That's all from me and see ya.


1 comment:

Tradisi Lebaran Betawi Khususnya di Daerah Cengkareng, Jakarta Barat

Habis jalanin puasa di bulan Romadan, umat muslim di seluruh dunia akan ngerayain hari raya Lebaran atau I’dul Fitri yang jatoh pada t...