Kepiting

Mobil Bekas

Monday 4 November 2019

The Cheap Power Bank But High Quality


     Hello everyone, how's life? I hope you are good now. Ok, I will offer my good. This good is really useful for now. Do you know what is it?  This is Jupiter power bank from Delcell. The power bank has a simple design and easy to bring anywhere. The power bank capacity is 10000mah. This power bank has 2 USB slot which came out the stream until 2.4A(with IQ) and 1.0A. This made from the housing which material has high quality, it can endure long and can hold in high temperature.

    










      The label delcell a little bit is gone. The back's part power bank has a lot of scar because I save my power bank in my bag and incurring other my stuffs. The right side has a little bit pocked and under right side has a little bit crack because I didn't meant to fell it, but it's still work.  At the part input power bank has equipped by OVP system (Over Voltage Protection), this protection system has used for protecting power bank from overstrain. On the right side, have power bottom, input, and 4 light indicator to show you the battery is full or low. How to use power bank is you just connect power bank to your smartphone and you don't need to push the power bottom because has automaticly charged your power smartphone. I recommended this because The price is not expensive only ninety-five thousand rupiahs for power bank 10000Mah and a piece of cake to used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tradisi Lebaran Betawi Khususnya di Daerah Cengkareng, Jakarta Barat

Habis jalanin puasa di bulan Romadan, umat muslim di seluruh dunia akan ngerayain hari raya Lebaran atau I’dul Fitri yang jatoh pada t...