Kepiting

Mobil Bekas

Monday 7 October 2019

My bajigur classmate

      Hi! My name is Bagus. I'm a student at University Sebeleas Maret, Surakarta. On this blog, I want to describe my classmate.

      Ok, Here we go. My classmate has a name, his name is Adam Naufal Ramadan. He was born in Surakarta on December 19, 2000, and he grows up in Surakarta. He has long wavy hair. I call him a damn and he likes it. He has slim and tall body. He always oversleeps in the morning.


       His hobbies are playing games especially  Pro Evolution Soccer, Counter-Strike, and Need for Speed. He like listening to metal music from band especially Bullet for My Valentine and Avenged Sevenfold, his favorite song form both bands is "waking the demon" and "God hates us". He also watching action film as dark knight and missions impossible. He often saves his money for adding a collection of his comics in his room. He likes hanging out and traveling around such as going to Yogyakarta or Tawangmangu by his motorcycle.


He is into graphics design and gaming, but his dream wants to become a teacher. That's it form me, I hope you know more closes about a damn and have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. "Adam has good skills in playing games. Sometimes, he helps me to win the games. Without him, I think I can't win the games."

    ReplyDelete

Tradisi Lebaran Betawi Khususnya di Daerah Cengkareng, Jakarta Barat

Habis jalanin puasa di bulan Romadan, umat muslim di seluruh dunia akan ngerayain hari raya Lebaran atau I’dul Fitri yang jatoh pada t...